**OUR INDOOR RANGE IS OPEN 9 A.M. - 9 P.M. DAILY!**
55 ball bag – $6
- 95 ball bag – $10
Our golf simulator is open 9 a.m.–9 p.m.
Come enjoy our new golf simulator at SentryWorld. Try your skills on a number of legendary courses, including:
- Abu Dhabi
- Blue Bayou Golf & Fishing Club
- Coeur d’ Alene
- Cog Hill
- Conway Farms
- Dallas National
- Hanauma Cliffs
- Hazeltine National
- Innisbrook Resort Island Course
- Schaumburg National (Medinah Country Club)
- SentryWorld (coming soon)
You can also try target practice games, or just see how far you can drive the ball. A round takes about 60 minutes for one person to play.
Dress standards for the simulator
- $40 an hour
- Call 715-345-1600 for a reservation
- Proper golf attire in good taste and condition is required while on the golf course and practice areas.
- Men: Shirts with collars, shorts, or slacks of appropriate length. No denim, cutoffs, or gym shorts.
- Women: Shirts with collars (golf shirts without a collar must have sleeves), slacks, shorts, skorts, or capris of appropriate length. No denim, cutoffs, or gym shorts.
- Footwear: Athletic and golf shoes with soft spikes are allowed.
- Players are encouraged to use the locker rooms while they are participating in any activity in the SentryWorld Fieldhouse. Players can also take their belongings with them into the Fieldhouse. No items can be left outside of the Fieldhouse.
- SentryWorld and SentryWorld staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All children age 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the SentryWorld Fieldhouse.
- Inappropriate behavior or offensive language is prohibited.
- All participants are responsible for any damages done by them or their equipment while in SentryWorld.
- All lost and found items will be taken to the SentryWorld Pro Shop. Items of high value (e.g., wedding ring) will be taken to Sentry Insurance Security in the main lobby of Sentry’s home office, 1800 North Point Drive, Stevens Point, Wisconsin.