Sentry is seeking full and part time energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate employees for our many food-service areas. We work as a small team and have very high standards of service, meaning we work hard and with precision.
We are currently hiring for Muse at Sentry Sentry’s new restaurant which will set the tone for a unique dining experience in Stevens Point by providing a blend of artful experiences in a cultural art-filled environment. We also have positions available at PJ's - SentryWorld, located within SentryWorld. Finally, we are hiring for banquet staff for hosting events at SentryWorld as well.
If you would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Assistant Restaurant Manager – Full Time – Search Job ID: 119813 / 119705
- Banquet Server – Scheduled less than 20 hrs per week – Search Job ID: 119797 / 118891
- Bartender (must be 21) – Scheduled less than 20 hrs per week – Search Job ID: 119792 / 119709 / 118881
- Dishwasher – Full-time & Part-time available – Search Job ID: 119809 / 117602
- Host – Scheduled less than 20 hrs per week – Search Job ID: 120115 / 119707
- Line/Grill Cook – Full Time – Search Job ID: 120105 / 119005
- Restaurant Server – Scheduled less than 20 hrs per week – Search Job ID: 119788 / 119708
- Server Assistant – Scheduled less than 20 hrs per week – Search Job ID: 120138
Apply online at: jobs.sentry.com, then attend our job fair on Monday, September 11th from 10:00am-1:00pm and 4:00pm-6:00pm in the Grand Hall of SentryWorld at 601 N Michigan Avenue (be sure your application is completed first).
How to Apply
- Complete an online application for one specific position.
- Register for an account (returning applicants will only need to provide their email and password.)
- Once the application is complete, you’ll receive an email within one hour containing a survey link. Please complete this within 5 days.
What You’ll Receive
- Sign on Bonus available for eligible full-time positions
- Competitive Compensation
- Quarterly Bonus up to 4% based on performance
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits for regular part-time and full-time positionsPaid time off (PTO) for eligible full-time positions